Purpose of the job
Working within the HTS Fixed Income IT team, you will be in charge of work items requiring Business Analysis around IRD products as well as some more classic Fixed Income products (Bonds, Futures, Money Markets)
Operating within the Rates Summit space, the candidate will be working around the Summit HUB platform. This platform – mostly used for Front Office purposes – covers also Back Office features which also may be subject of some change requirements in scope of the job..
The candidate will work closely with different functions and teams, including but not limit to: Fixed Income IT resources (Development, Production, System teams), as well as various internal IT and business user groups operating the business on day to day basis, essentially Front-Office, Operations, Product Control / Finance, Credit Risk and Market Risk.
In the space of the Business Analysis
- Helping formalising business requirements before handing over to developers
- Assistance in providing quotes for specific work items, liaising with the development resources where relevant
- Documenting testing strategies pertaining to pieces of work being assigned
- Executing tests and documenting testing reports pertaining to pieces of work being assigned
- Picking up any work that require some insight re business knowledge pertaining to pieces of work being assigned
- Liaising with the technology resource provider (MISYS) which we may be in some context in touch with
- Adhering to Release and Change Management guidelines and rules
- Navigating where relevant with various IT parties supporting developments around the Summit HUB platform (Prod. Support, Database team, Windows team, Grid Computing team, IT Security, Other development teams…)
- Have a high ‘customer’ focus with the ability to understand and interpret user needs.
- Ability to run some analysis, summarize in notes and provide development estimates based on a set of input
- Ability to leverage the surrounding environment and experience as well as personal experience in investigating issues and proposing IT solutions.
- Ability to navigate in an international environment, understanding the prime importance of good coordination, having a process and clear communication to operate in the space of a very large and distributed organization
- Experience of navigating through the different key areas supporting the operational day to day of a trading floor (Front-Office, Sales, Operations, Finance / Product Control, Credit & Market Risks)
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills, and communication with the relevant level of details to internal and external parties
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in the business analysis for projects related to capital market / investment business.
- Experienced with at least one of the financial software systems, such as Summit, Sophis, Murex or Calypso around the IRD products. Summit preferred
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skill (written and spoken), good organization, ability to multi-task and switch contexts relatively easily
- Comfortable/fluent in English both written and spoken
- Ability to work under pressure and manage own time
- Cultivates a collaborative and cooperative attitude across different work cultures
Caractéristiques de l'emploi
|Catégorie emploi||Conseil, Ingénierie applicative|
|Compétences||AMOA, Anglais, Banque, Business Analyst, Finance de Marché, Fixed Income, Front Office, Summit|