Purpose of the job
The global team is responsible for supporting local and global complex applications for FI, ensuring the best level of service to business customers on a day to day basis.
The candidate will integrate the Paris team as a member of the level 2 FI support within this global organization
- Intraday support to users (FO / BO / Product Control etc…) on summit, and the different risks / valuations tools around it
- Batch support for Paris and other locations
- Gate keeper of the production
- Advisor / architect toward other teams on the global architecture (later on)
The below are some of the tasks that need to be done to achieve the above (not exhaustive)
- Work closely with the dev team
- Be the support point of contact and subject matter expert in Paris for this platform
- Develop effective relationships with end users, production and development teams, and be accountable for levels of client satisfaction
- Deliver continuous improvements to insure good monitoring and alerting
- Provide appropriate data on all incidents for Global Snr management
- Document every possible action taken to fix any incident in order to ensure knowledge transfer among the team
- Very motivated and curious, you should have a wide horizontal knowledge, without having to be an expert in one specific technology. Proactive in essence, you will have to be highly independent
- You must be comfortable with the different components the architecture is running on: sql, perl, dos scripting, Windows, Grid computing, ControlM.
- Knowledge of financial services technology and business-related requirements would be very much appreciated
- The ability to speak, understand and write English is a condition sine qua non for this role.
- A minimum 1 year of support services experience. Direct experience with front office/end users.
- Very well organised and able to change his/her priorities in a highly multitasks environment
- The individual in this role should possess a good combination of business and process skills and excellent communication aptitudes.
- A creative and innovative problem-solver, with high curiosity and interest into exploring a new problem. You should be able to work under pressure with users having very high expectations.
- Ability to work with offshore teams, and at the same time sustain consistent, high quality support
Caractéristiques de l'emploi
|Catégorie emploi||Ingénierie applicative|
|Compétences||Anglais, Banque, Finance de Marché, Fixed Income, Front Office, Summit, Support|